BS Completion in Quality Systems Management*
The Bachelor of Science Degree Completion Program in Quality Systems Management is designed for individuals who seek a team-driven, results-oriented management program and believe that a management focus in quality and organizational performance is a competitive career advantage. Students are typically experienced, working adults.
The curriculum consists of a 12 month, 10-course, 30-credit, 2-semester program designed as an “integrated storyboard” developed after extensive consultation with diverse focus groups of prospective employers, organizational leaders and quality practitioners.
Up to 15-30 credits are awarded for experiential learning from work experience and accomplishments. A distinguishing feature of the program is the team-based, work-related business project.
The program is offered in a cohort format.
Purpose of the BSQSM
- To provide students, particularly working adults and other non-traditional students, the opportunity to finally finish their undergraduate degree with education that will empower them to make rapid contributions to private, public and military sector organizations;
- To engage students in a rigorous, exciting, challenging, theoretically specialized curriculum that is uniquely centered in both management sciences and quality systems, predicated on a teamwork approach, and which incorporates a business project that requires measurable results;
- To provide students with the resources needed to clearly and effectively interact with others;
- To impart and demonstrate to students the aligned relationship of a quality systems management theme to ethical behavior;
- To introduce students to the principles and practices of quality assurance, process efficiency, and customer satisfaction as integral functions in successful business systems.
*Not available in Massachusetts