NGS Students Share Practical Experiences and Personal Networks
We are delighted that you are interested in The National Graduate School of Quality Management for obtaining your advanced degree or professional certificate. We have developed a streamlined application process and we encourage you to get started right away. In this area you will find instructions and information to guide you through the process of becoming an NGS student.
Being an NGS student involves much more than simply achieving a business school degree or certificate, or even taking cutting-edge courses in the management of work related systems. At NGS, student life means going beyond a confined campus environment to share in the personal experiences and professional networks of student and executive working professionals.
Catalog and Student Handbook
Click here to view the Catalog and Student Handbook
For your convenience, you can complete your application process online. These are the steps you will go through on your way to becoming an NGS student:
Step 1: Application
- Application Form: Apply Online
- Official Copies of Transcripts of undergraduate and/or graduate work from accredited institutions must be sent directly from each institution to the NGS Office of the Registrar (may be waived for some certificate programs).
- Resume (work experience).
- Two Letters of Recommendation from persons acquainted with the student’s ability and aptitude for the level of study. In cases where a student has been away from an academic setting for several years, employers and supervisors may submit letters of recommendation (may be waived for some certificate programs).
- Application Fee of $100 for DBA Program, $50.00 for MS and BS Degree Completion Programs (non-refundable).
- Two eassayss in latest APA published edition format on topics of choice with at least two referenced sources supporting each essay (five page essays for DBA applicants, three page essays for MS applicants).
- Personal statements regarding commitment to achieving tangible results (BSQSM applicants only).
- Academic Honor Pledge: The National Graduate School of Quality Management aims to maintain the highest standards of academic integrity. To affirm commitment to the time-honored principles that govern our learning community, which serve as a source of pride to our students, alumni, and sponsors, new students and faculty joining our program are required to affirm by their signature the following pledge: “In the pursuit of the highest standards or academic integrity and accomplishment, I pledge to be honest in all academic endeavors and to perform with the utmost level of academic integrity.”
- Intended degree specializations are required to be declared no later than the end of the second course.
- MA resident submission of Proof of Health Insurance and Proof of Immunizations.
The National Graduate School of Quality Management reserves the right to dis-enroll or suspend any student that does not fulfill transcript and academic admission requirements within 90-days of enrollment. The NGS reserves the right to dis-enroll any MA resident student that does not fulfill documentation of health insurance and proof of immunizations as required by Massachusetts laws within 90-days of enrollment. NGS students are required to sign and submit the NGS Learning Contract Form before the end of the first semester. DBA admission includes an online interview.
Degrees from Foreign Institutions Students holding degrees granted outside of the United States must have their credentials reviewed by the Center for Educational Documentation, Inc., P.O. Box #170116, Boston, MA 02117. CED can be contacted at telephone (617) 338-7171, facsimile (671) 338-7101, and email address info@cedevaluations. Credential evaluation applications are available at www.cedevaluations.com.
Step 2: Notification
- NGS Admissions will notify you of your acceptance via email
- When the class is set to launch, you be sent an email message of enrolled in the program courses
- You will be provided access to NGS Portal via email
Step 3: Begin
- Pay the enrollment and first semester fees
- Complete the new student orientation in online NGS Portal
- Order your books
- Ready for class
If you have any questions along the way, please contact an Enrollment Management representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 838-2580 ext. 104 for assistance.